Your Trip

PAYMENTS– If you are paying through our Individual Payment System (IPS) please click on the Blue “IPS” Button located at the top of our Home Page.
If you are not registered in our “IPS” and would like to make an electronic payment via credit card or e-check you can call your GTP Tour Consultant at 952-898-3478.  Note: There will be an approximate 3.9% convenience fee for a credit card payment while an e-check payment will incur a 2.0% convenience fee.

* Keep in mind you can avoid the convenience fee by simply mailing a check for the amount due to:

Group Travel Planners

740 Southcross Drive West, Suite 205

Burnsville, MN 55306

Please make all checks payable to: Group Travel Planners

* Please include the passenger’s name and the group’s name on the check.


What documents, identification, and paperwork does a U.S. citizen need to travel internationally?

If you are traveling to Europe, Asia, or Africa all passenger will be required to present a valid passport.

If you are traveling in the Western Hemisphere (Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Central and South America):

Air Travel: All U.S. citizens departing from or entering the United States from within the Western Hemisphere by air are required to present a valid passport or NEXUS card (if utilizing a NEXUS kiosk when departing from a designated Canadian airport). Merchant Mariner Document (for members of the U.S. armed forces traveling on official orders.) Note that children are also required to present their own passport when traveling by air.

Land or Sea Travel: U.S. citizens entering the United States by land or sea are required to present a valid WHTI-compliant document, which include:

  • Passports
  • U.S. Passport Cards
  • Enhanced Driver’s Licenses
  • Trusted Traveler Cards (NEXUS, SENTRI, or FAST)
  • Military Identification Cards (for members of the U.S. armed forces on official orders)
  • U.S. Merchant Mariner Document (for U.S. citizens on official maritime business)

Military personnel traveling under orders may present photo ID and orders. Family members must present a passport (with the exception of children 15 and younger arriving by land or sea.)

Children: U.S. citizen children ages 15 and under arriving by land or sea from a contiguous territory may present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate (issued by the Vital Records Department in the state where he or she was born), a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Naturalization Certificate. If the child is a newborn and the actual birth certificate has not arrived from the Vital Records Department, we will accept a Hospital issued birth certificate.

Groups of Children U.S. citizen children between the ages of 16-18 arriving by land or sea from contiguous territory and traveling with an adult supervised school group, religious group, social or cultural organization, or sports team, may also present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Naturalization Certificate.

Explore Group
Travel Planners